Yahoo and their mail filters..

mark seiden-via mac mis at seiden.com
Wed Feb 25 17:56:32 UTC 2009

that could occur when
a. student machines are botted (for institutions not blocking outbound
port 25)
b. student and alumni accounts are compromised by phishers

(both of these just for the purposes of sending spam from well
connected, reputable institutions.)

and then consumers really do complain...

i'm told (not just by yahoo insiders) that the forms at

postmaster.yahoo.com

actually do work, eventually.