Yahoo and their mail filters..

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Wed Feb 25 19:17:14 UTC 2009

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:44:13 PST, JC Dill said:

> Universities are often major sources of spam.  Spam is sent directly
> from virus-infected student computers,

Got any numbers to back up the claim that virus-infected student computers
are anywhere near the problem that virus-infected student's-parents computers
are?

(I'm not saying universities are perfect - we have to nuke several users
a day because their accounts or machines fall under enemy control.  But I
see a lot of people repeating the meme without any numbers to back it up)