Yahoo and their mail filters..

Richey mylists at battleop.com
Wed Feb 25 16:05:46 UTC 2009

> Feedback loops often aren't that useful either. We're on the AOL Scomp
> feedback loop, and we've often got fairly personal email sent to our
> abuse desk because the users simply press spam rather than delete.

AOL's Scomp is spam it's self.   If I read though 100 messages maybe one
message is really spam.   The other 99 are jokes, regular emails, maybe a
news letter from their church, etc.   Most people are lazy and would rather
click on the Spam button instead of unsubscribing for a list they subscribed
to in the first place.

Richey