Comcast - No complaints! [was: Re: Craptastic Service! (was: Re: comcast price check)]

Paul M. Moriarty pmm at igtc.com
Sun Feb 22 18:02:39 UTC 2009

I've been using their biz offering for the past 18 months and have had
a very good experience, including same day fixes all three times I
reported problems (no truck dispatch required).  For $105/month I get
excellent speed and routable IP's.  A good deal from my perspective.

Oh, and you might want to read those SLA's you get from AT&T or any
other carrier.  Typically, all they give you for not meeting the SLA
is "credits" and you typically have to ask for them, in writing within
30 days to actually get them.

- Paul -