Great outage of 1997 - Does anyone recall?

neal rauhauser nrauhauser at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 07:11:16 UTC 2009

 Well, I hope I'm not butchering the story up too badly - got an 800 word
piece going up Monday on The Cutting Edge News and I'm doing something more
lengthly and bloggy tonight for DailyKos, whilst hanging around abusing one
of our spare 7507s with various new IOS versions.

--
mailto:Neal at layer3arts.com //
GoogleTalk: nrauhauser at gmail.com
IM: nealrauhauser