comcast price check

Eric Gearhart eric at nixwizard.net
Sat Feb 21 21:06:57 UTC 2009

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 9:52 AM, Steven King <sking at kingrst.com> wrote:
> I can't even get reliable home cable internet service from them. No way
> I would ever consider using them for transit. I would only consider a
> stub peer with them to help out the poor Comcast customers who are also
> trying to get to my data centers.

Whaa? You're using your home internet service as your guide for
business-class carrier service? Isn't that a bit like comparing home
DSL versus a business T1 that has SLAs attached to it?

You're comparing apples to oranges when you compare home vs. business
service, IMO...

--
Eric
http://nixwizard.net