Consumer broadband please move (was:Re: comcast price check)

Ryan A. Krenzischek ryan at bbnx.net
Sat Feb 21 19:02:14 UTC 2009

Mike,

Comcast sells these business services but expects to be held to no SLA.
It was a clear warning before going to use them, that you could run into
potential problems with their "Enterprise-Grade" ethernet service.  It
took 4 months for their techs to figure out it was something wired wrong
on their equipment.

The bottom line is if you want your mission-critical services to work
reliably 100% of the time, don't use Comcast.

Ryan