Comprehensive community Guideline and Policies for an AS

Charles Gucker cgucker at onesc.net
Fri Feb 20 11:00:24 CST 2009

> What I am looking for is a best practice guide on community policy setup.
>
> Barring that, I plan to continue examining every publicly published
> guideline to try to produce one, but likely as not it will suffer from the
> all to common human failing of shortsightedness.

Feel free to look at our online collection of BGP Community guides.
Some are more extensive than others and some intentionally leave off
internal identifers.

http://www.onesc.net/communities

As a yearly request, if anybody knows of guides out there that we do
not have listed, please let me know.

thanks,
charles