Lots of prepends - AS20912 case

Dorn Hetzel dhetzel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 15:56:56 UTC 2009

If we really want bgp for idiots, perhaps a checkbox for "make this
(slightly,more,greatly) less preferred for incoming traffic" would do the
job :)

Then again, perhaps people who want the results of their local configuration
distributed to the ends of the earth should at least read a book or two...

-Dorn

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Ivan Pepelnjak <ivan.pepelnjak at zaplana.net