Lots of prepends - AS20912 case

Dorn Hetzel dhetzel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 14:46:24 UTC 2009

It's just a personal opinion, but I would think that if someone is going to
make the rest of the net suffer the ugliness of a nnnnn nnnnn nnnnn nnnnn
nnnnn nnnnn nnnnn nnnnn nnnnn nnnnn nnnnn nnnnn prepend, then it's not
unreasonable they should have to look at the ugliness in their config file
as well :)    The use of a multiplier just makes it too painless to inflict
all that ugliness on everyone else without having to look at it first...