Global Blackhole Service

Marshall Eubanks tme at multicasttech.com
Sun Feb 15 19:14:42 UTC 2009

On Feb 15, 2009, at 1:46 PM, Michael Thomas wrote:

> []
>
> I keep reading this subject as "Global Backhoe Service", ie, the sworn
> enemy of NANOG :)

Why ? At the Global Backhoe Service your dues will go to our
initiative to place an iPhone running Google latitude on every backhoe
on the planet. The GBS will then track their positions and place a
call whenever anyone raises their hoes over any cable belonging to a
GBS member. Non members will get a call inviting them to subscribe...
quickly.

What could possibly go wrong ?

Regards
Marshall