[NANOG-announce] NANOG45 Updates

Betty J. Burke bburke at merit.edu
Tue Feb 10 20:05:57 UTC 2009

Dear Community...

One more thank you to Terremark for hosting NANOG45, and to all those in
the Dominican Republic who made our stay a bit more enjoyable.

However, it sure is nice to be home. Before moving on to our next adventure
together, a few pieces of closure information for NANOG45 follows:

<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=xAI_2bhyaMaWjl2diOG8lBKQ_3d_3d>
Survey open until Friday, February 13, be sure you completed yours!!

http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog45/agenda.php
Now includes the video archive

Meeting attendance and survey information will be posted
in approximately 2 weeks.

Moving forward, we are excited about NANOG46 in Philly! and look forward to
seeing everyone there.

Sincerely,
Betty
Merit NANOG Community Project Manager