Packet Loss between Qwest and Global Crossing

Morgan Miskell mormis at caro.net
Mon Feb 9 18:37:17 UTC 2009

Oddly enough, we've got a few customers that are on Qwest network on the
east coast and we see packet loss in the same range to them, we've
tested origination packets from 6-7 networks.  The customer has reported
it and the issue has been ongoing for at least a week or two, but so far
nothing has been done...

--
Morgan A. Miskell
Carolina Internet