One /22 Two ISP no BGP

Jason Biel jason at biel-tech.com
Fri Feb 6 17:19:05 UTC 2009

Charles,

As I mentioned earlier, you'll want to have one provider announce the /22
unweighted and the other announce it weighted.  Just pick the better of the
two providers as the primary.  Don't base it soley off bandwidth, but check
your SLA and any recent outage occurances.

Traffic will flow in via the primary until that link to you drops, the
provider will remove the route, and traffic will come in the back up route.

--
Jason Biel