v6 & DSL / Cable modems [was: Private use of non-RFC1918 IP space (IPv6-MW)]

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at internode.com.au
Fri Feb 6 10:42:54 UTC 2009

My comment was regarding customers believing that they were going to,
by default, get a statically allocated range, whatever the length.

If most customers get dynamically assigned (via PD or other means)
then the issue is not a major one.

MMC

--
Matthew Moyle-Croft Internode/Agile Peering and Core Networks
Level 5, 162 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, SA 5000 Australia