Information Request

Stephane MAGAND stmagconsulting at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 09:20:02 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am in load d' to study the establishment in North America a company
specialized in:
     Mpls Networks
     Internet Access
     Housing/Colloc

This establishment must this make is by a creation of a new structure at New
York or Washington and at Montreal, or by the acquisition of a holding in a
small local operator.

Then i write in this list since qu' it touches a great number of
professional.

Except companies, interested by a bringing together with a European operator
has human size, I seek has to know how this master key the collection of T1,
DSL and other near the carriers in the USA and Canada. If you could give me
ideas of how that this master key, I am taking

Thank you
Stephane Magand