DNS query analyzer

Jon Meek meekjt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 05:05:38 UTC 2009

I have a "DNSaudit" program that takes libpcap (wireshark/tcpdump)
files. Originally its purpose was to identify AnswersWithoutQuestions,
and QuestionsWithoutAnswers when we were having some routing issues
causing answers to return via a different ISP.

Later I added statistics for response time by server.

I suggest trying the other programs mentioned first, I am the only
user of my program...

Jon