DNS query analyzer

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Tue Dec 1 02:48:53 UTC 2009

It just so happens there is a tool aptly named DNS Analyzer by NLnet Labs.
I used it a while back but if I recall you could feed it a pcap and it could
spit out all kinds of useful statistical data.

I don't think it's being actively maintained at the moment but you should be
able to find it on the NLnet Labs site -
http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/projects/dns-analyzer/

HTHs.

Stefan Fouant
www.shortestpathfirst.net