Ready to get your federal computer license?

Eric Brunner-Williams brunner at nic-naa.net
Mon Aug 31 02:20:55 UTC 2009

randy,

moveon is a maine-based org. it is an effective, fund raising, partisan
organization. it is much more than a click-and-opine vehicle, it puts
hundreds of thousands of dollars into competitive races, and has a
competent political director.

to create a "NagOn" we would have to hire or appoint a political
director, and a financial director, and charge each with framing the
issue, and executing a seven figure plan, and a communications director,
to put the message with the money in targeted media markets, and
finally, to show teeth, drop the margin of error, or on the order of
high five, low six figures, in targeted congressional races, for
challengers and incumbants.

in about a year after starting down this path, the "Congressman, its
NagOn on line one" conversation would be slightly different from today,
and in several years time, more so.

eric