FCCs RFC for the Definition of Broadband

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sat Aug 29 03:23:33 UTC 2009

Since the features/function/success of the service is so intimately tied to
the control/maintenance of that last mile/alley/drop, how do the takers make
sure they get what they need?  Or that it uses the technology they want?

It's an attractive idea from the surface, but one that erodes competitive
differentiation.

Frank