FCCs RFC for the Definition of Broadband

Walter Keen walter.keen at rainierconnect.net
Fri Aug 28 19:10:35 UTC 2009

   I agree, while the majority of government and service providers have
   the opinion that POTS is a lifeline service, and ethernet is not, I
   disagree.  I know the service provider I work for is starting to change
   their views on this, but it will take time for the general populous of
   managers, etc throughout the nation to realize this.