FCCs RFC for the Definition of Broadband

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Fri Aug 28 05:00:44 UTC 2009

That's why I believe all the major lecs are refusing to submit for funds
due to all the red tape that comes with that money.  Eg.
(Nondiscrimination and interconnection obligation) they are really
pushing network openness something I don't think the lecs want to do
with their fiber plant.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Telecommunications, Inc.
101 Haskins Way