FCCs RFC for the Definition of Broadband

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Thu Aug 27 02:11:57 UTC 2009

Once upon a time, jim deleskie <deleskie at gmail.com> said:
> Why should I person be disadvantage from another in the same country,
> maybe its the Canadian in me, but isn't there something in the
> founding documents of the US that define's all men as being equal.

Nobody is forcing anybody to live out where high-speed Internet is not
currently feasible (or at least not at a price that those residents want
to pay).  I live half a mile from a six lane highway; that doesn't mean
that we have to build six lane highways to within half a mile of
everybody in the country.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>