SORBS?

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Tue Aug 25 14:12:38 UTC 2009

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 trainier at kalsec.com wrote:

> I need a SORBS maintainer to contact me.
>
> The SORBS site reports the site and databases are in maintenance mode for
> the second day in a row.  One of my domains was legitimately listed, but
> now that I've resolved the problem, I'm unable to request removal.

Based on info previously posted to the SORBS web site, I suspect SORBS may
be in the middle of relocating their servers (changing hosting providers).
If that's the case, I don't think you're going to have any luck getting
changes made to the SORBS database until the move has been completed.

  Jon Lewis                   |  I route
  Atlantic Net                |