F5/Cisco catalyst configuration question

Darren Bolding darren at bolding.org
Thu Aug 20 00:58:04 UTC 2009

What model BIG-IP?
On some models I have had to set the BIG-IP's or the 6500 (can't remember
which) to specified speed/duplex and the other side to auto.

I believe it was auto on the BIG-IP and fixed on the 6500.

Setting both sides the same did not work.

--
--  Darren Bolding                  --
--  darren at bolding.org           --