IPv6 Addressing Help

Fredy Kuenzler kuenzler at init7.net
Fri Aug 14 21:59:02 UTC 2009

Hi,

Chris Gotstein schrieb:
> We are a small ISP that is in the process of setting up IPv6 on our
> network.  We already have the ARIN allocation and i have a couple routers
> and servers running dual stack.  Wondering if someone out there would be
> willing to give me a few pointers on setting up my addressing scheme?
> I've been mulling over how to do it, and i think i'm making it more
> complicated than it needs to be.  You can hit me offlist if you wish to
> help.  Thanks.

I did some presentations in the past ~12 to 18 months about v6 for
v4-cluefuls ... the slides have been evolved over time, still way from being
perfect, but it contains some examples which have been proven useful for
some, at least.

http://www.blogg.ch/uploads/IPv6-best-practice.pdf

HTH,

Fredy Künzler, Init7