TransAtlantic 40 Gig Waves

Rod Beck Rod.Beck at hiberniaatlantic.com
Fri Aug 14 09:14:59 UTC 2009

Obviously using 40 gig waves as the foundation blocks of one's network provides some economies of scale and per unit capex cost savings.

I would be curious if anyone knows how to convert this SONET/SDH 40 gig waves into a 40 gig Ethernet handoff?

Afterall, OC768 route cards are a tad expensive ...

Roderick S. Beck
Director of European Sales
Hibernia Atlantic
Budapest, New York, and Paris
http://www.hiberniaatlantic.com
Wireless: 33+6+8692+5357.
AOL Messenger: GlobalBandwidth
rod.beck at hiberniaatlantic.com
info at globalwholesalebandwidht.com
 ``Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.'' Albert Einstein.