IPv6 Interview: Martin J. Levy of Hurricane Electric

Alex Band alexb at ripe.net
Mon Aug 10 18:48:30 UTC 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p47m5XVt4WQ

Time for another interview. Martin Levy talks about his experiences,
what kind of customers they cater to, what worked and what didn't work
during deployment, and what internal strategy they had.

We recorded an interview with the Swedish government this week, which
we'll be editing shortly. If you want specific topics to be covered,
or there are specific people or industry players we should talk to in
future interviews, please let me know and we'll try to get them in
front of a camera.

Enjoy,

Alex