Verizon transparent web caching issue? WASRe: Data Center QoS equipment breaking http 1.1?

up at 3.am up at 3.am
Sat Aug 1 00:02:07 UTC 2009

Disregard my disregard.  The problem resurfaced with no changes on my
part.  I purged browser caches and tried them from 3 browsers and each
time:

http://www.countytheater.org

redirected to:  http://webmail.ns3.pil.net/ which is another NameVhost on
that server sharing that IP.  This is incorrect.  However, I then switch
from a Verizon connection to an ATT 3g connection on the IPhone and the
problem goes away.

Has anyone heard of upstream transparent caching issues causing this kind
of problem?  Does anyone else here get the redirect instead of the correct
page?

TIA

up at 3.am							    http://3.am