Beware surfers: cyberspace is filling up

Dan Evans pzdevans at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 21:18:24 UTC 2009

> (I don't even know where to start.)

 You could always do what I did and get an internet surge protector that
prevents computers from "freezing" during rolling data brown-outs. The nice
banker from Nigeria I've been working with (I'm helping to recover a large
inheritance left by a dead colleague) threw one in for "free" after I gave
him my bank account info so he could wire the money. I'm expecting it to be
delivered any day now, although according to my records it should have
arrived last week. I'm sure everything will work itself out...