Beware surfers: cyberspace is filling up

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Thu Apr 30 20:35:46 UTC 2009

--- jdfalk-lists at cybernothing.org wrote:
From: "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk-lists at cybernothing.org>

'Experts predict that consumer demand, already growing at 60 per cent a
year, will start to exceed supply from as early as next year because of more
people working online and the soaring popularity of bandwidth-hungry
websites such as YouTube and services such as the BBC’s iPlayer.

It will initially lead to computers being disrupted and going offline for
several minutes at a time. From 2012, however, PCs and laptops are likely to
operate at a much reduced speed, rendering the internet an “unreliable toy”.'

http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/tech_and_web/the_web/article6169488.ece

(I don't even know where to start.)

I know where to start:  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  <wipes tears of laughter at the stupidity of it from eyes>

scott

ps.  I'm sure there's probably a PC way to say that, but I can't think of it at this time...  ;-)