Concerning MPLS paths

Saqib Ilyas msaqib at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 13:15:33 UTC 2009

Furthermore, I was also wondering, if the bandwidth constraints are upper
bounds, what does the traffic distribution typically look like at an LSR?
We're interested in traffic within a single service provider, non-Internet
traffic. Perhaps most service providers set aside some (dynamic?) pool for
Internet traffic, while making commitments to customer's inter-site traffic.
Thanks and best regards