Important New Requirement for IPv4 Requests [re "impacting revenue"]

Martin Hannigan martin at theicelandguy.com
Sat Apr 25 17:43:46 UTC 2009

I can assure you that based on my own experiences in very large
companies that I'd have few issues  complying with this new
requirement. I like the idea and honestly, ARIN is damned if they do
(see this pretty inane thread) and damned if they don't (wait until
RIR exhaustion 'day' comes and goes and watch the conspiracy theories
as to why ARIN didn't 'do more').

Best,

Martin

Martin Hannigan                               martin at theicelandguy.com
p: +16178216079
Power, Network, and Costs Consulting for Iceland Datacenters and Occupants