Config Backup / Inventory

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Sat Apr 25 13:29:25 UTC 2009

We use Orion NCM here from Solarwinds - not only does it do backups etc.
but also allows us to script changes, updates and IOS upgrades as well
(after extensive testing of course).  For example, we still have 50-60
Cisco 806 routers deployed at customer sites - takes about 20 minutes to
do an IOS upgrade on ALL of them at once....

Paul