integrated KVMoIP and serial console terminal server

Darren Bolding darren at bolding.org
Fri Apr 24 21:24:02 UTC 2009

We just switched from using Avocent/Cyclades to using Raritan for our
terminal servers, and I am happier with the Raritan.  I have used Raritan IP
KVM's in the past and been happy, and the IT folks seem to like their new
one.
I found the Raritan terminal server docs much more complete, it's support
for direct access to serial ports via ssh much more complete, its support
for remote authentication (TACACS+) better, it's console sharing features
better, etc. etc.  I was surprised how much better we liked it than the
other products we've used.

--D

--
--  Darren Bolding                  --