Config Backup / Inventory

Crooks, Sam Sam.Crooks at experian.com
Fri Apr 24 19:57:45 UTC 2009

Checkout    Alterpoint Network Authority Inventory.

The Inventory tool is free asn was developed as the Ziptie opensource
project.  Inventory is the basis for how Alterpoint does the paid
offerings for configurtion audit and compliance and the higher level
analytics based on the configuration and inventory repository that NA
Inventory provides.

The Inventory component is free but be prepared for sticker shock for
the whole Alterpoint suite of tools.

There is also ManageEngine DeviceExpert (not free, but inexpensive) and
Solarwinds Orion NCM (fromerly Cirrus configuration management, also
inexpensive)

Sam Crooks
GTS Network Architecture

701 Experian Pkwy