Important New Requirement for IPv4 Requests

Skywing Skywing at valhallalegends.com
Fri Apr 24 15:55:07 UTC 2009

Of course, sftp and other ssh-based protocols are *still* hamstrung to a maximum of 32k data outstanding due to hardcoded SSH channel window sizes by default for most people, unless you're patching up both your clients and servers.

Sadly, this blows ssh out of the water for anything with even modest high-bitrate requirements over moderate-BDP links.

- S