Config Backup / Inventory

Jon Wolberg jon at defenderhosting.com
Fri Apr 24 13:46:18 UTC 2009

Check out HyperConf

http://www.winagents.com/en/products/hyperconf/

It does multi-vendor device backups as well as a scripting function to blow out mass changes to devices.  They are also pretty easy to work with to enable new devices if you want them.  The licensing is somewhat reasonable.

Jon Wolberg
Operations Manager
PowerVPS / Defender Hosting
Defender Technologies Group, LLC.