NAT64/NAT-PT update in IETF,was: Re: Important New Requirement for IPv4 Requests [re"impacting revenue"]

Manish Karir mkarir at merit.edu
Thu Apr 23 15:31:44 UTC 2009

Would there be interest in trying to organize a day long
mini-nanog with the ietf in March 2010?
The regular nanog mtg is scheduled for Feb 22 2010 so this
would have to be an extra meeting. and would require all
sorts of help and interest from the ietf to put together.
Perhaps the NANOG SC can try to figure out if there is
sufficient interest in this and what this should consist
of?

-manish

-------