NAT64/NAT-PT update in IETF, was: Re: Important New Requirement for IPv4 Requests [re "impacting revenue"]

Adrian Chadd adrian at creative.net.au
Thu Apr 23 12:17:07 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009, William Allen Simpson wrote:

> Some wag around here re-christened it the IVTF (V stands for Vendor, not
> Victory). ;-)  I haven't bothered to go in years....

If the people with operational experience stop going, you can't blame the group for
being full of vendors.

Methinks its time a large cabal of network operators should represent
at IETF and make their opinions heard as a collective group.
That would be how change is brought about in a participative organisation,
no? :)

Adrian