NAT64/NAT-PT update in IETF, was: Re: Important New Requirement for IPv4 Requests [re "impacting revenue"]

Ren Provo ren.provo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 21:39:18 UTC 2009

Ron Bonica is leading a BOF during NANOG46 in Philly which may be of interest -

BOF: IETF OPS & MGMT Area,
Ron Bonica, Juniper Networks
Presentation Date: June 14, 2009, 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM

Abstract:
The IETF OPS & MGMT Area documents management technologies and
operational best common practices. The purpose of this BoF is to
review activities in that area and solicit feedback to determine the
usefulness of those activities to the operator community. We will also
solicit proposals for new work that is of interest to users.

The full agenda is up at - http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog46/agenda.php
Cheers, -ren