Broadband Subscriber Management

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Wed Apr 22 17:48:49 UTC 2009

Not disagreeing with you, just that SNMP "write" access is generally something
that admins keep either turned off or very, very tightly controlled.  In that
context, how many "devices" (dslams, redbacks, etc) would have to
be "touched" via SNMP to turn off a customer (or customers) versus simply
removing "their" entry from a central radius database.....

--
Larry Smith
lesmith at ecsis.net