tools for BGP

Irfan Zakiuddin irfan.zakiuddin at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 21 15:30:18 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am interested in commercial tools for managing BGP.

I would be interested to hear which commercial tools BGP administrators
recommend or like; and why they like them.

I would be equally interested to learn which tools people don't like, and
why.

If people don't feel able to name tools, then I would still be grateful for
a description of unhelpful features or an outline of why functionality is to
limited.  This should not require giving product names.

Finally, I would be most interested if people think there are no commercial
tools which are of much use.

thanks in advance for your help.