IXP

vijay gill vgill at vijaygill.com
Mon Apr 20 04:35:21 UTC 2009

If you are unfortunate enough to have to peer at a public exchange
point, put your public ports into a vrf that has your routes. Default
will be suboptimal to debug.

I must say stephen and vixie and (how hard this is to type) even
richard steenbergens methodology makes the most sense going forward.
Mostly to prevent self-inflicted harm on parts of the exchange
participants. Will it work? Doubtful in todays internet clue level

/vijay

--
Sent from my mobile device