IXP

Jeff Young young at jsyoung.net
Sun Apr 19 00:45:48 UTC 2009

Best solution I ever saw to an 'unintended' third-party
peering was devised by a pretty brilliant guy (who can
pipe up if he's listening).  When he discovered traffic
loads coming from non-peers he'd drop in an ACL that
blocked everything except ICMP - then tell the NOC to
route the call to his desk with the third party finally gave
up troubleshooting and called in...

fun memories of the NAPs...

jy