Michael Mooney releases another worm: Law Enforcement /Intelligence Agency's do nothing

Jo¢ jbfixurpc at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 06:56:01 UTC 2009

Pardon the ignorance

I have to take this a step back. Your neighbor leaves their window open with
a fresh bowl of fish near the window. A bunch of cats show up and start
trying to get in, to no avail do they get in. At the first chance you
discuss this with your neighbor, and warn them of this situation. The
following day the neighbor does the same thing, window open, fresh bowl of
fish, do you