US west coast personal colo

Brielle Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Fri Apr 17 23:42:38 UTC 2009

On 4/17/09 4:50 PM, Sean Donelan wrote:

> Is anyone still doing personal colo on the west coast? I'm looking for a
> new home for my personal server on the west coast, and it seems like
> the economy has taken out most of the old personal colo offers. Even the
> old web page on www.vix.com/personalcolo is gone.

Depending on needs, I do have some space open in Tacoma for 1U or 2U
servers.  Plus we also have a Xen hosting platform in development.  We
aren't doing this for profit - just looking to make enough to be self
sustaining and moving to a full cabinet.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org