downloading speed

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Fri Apr 17 22:05:12 UTC 2009

--- surfer at mauigateway.com wrote:
--- learn.chandra at gmail.com wrote:
From: chandrashakher pawar <learn.chandra at gmail.com>

While doing multiple download he get aroung 200 kbps in every window. But
when he close all the windows no change in downloading speed is observed.

You would need to add more info for any meaningful troubleshooting to occur.  Do you see errors on the interface?  Clear the counters and watch for a while.

My apologies.  I typed too fast.  I didn't absorb this part: "While doing multiple download he get aroung 200 kbps in every window."  I assume by "window" you mean a web browser.  Does this rate limiting happen with other protocols like FTP?

scott