downloading speed

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Fri Apr 17 21:57:14 UTC 2009

--- learn.chandra at gmail.com wrote:
From: chandrashakher pawar <learn.chandra at gmail.com>

We are level one ISP. one of my customer is connected to fast ethernet.
His link speed 100,000 kbps. while downloading any thing from net he
downloading speed donot go above 200 kbps.
While doing multiple download he get aroung 200 kbps in every window. But
when he close all the windows no change in downloading speed is observed.

You would need to add more info for any meaningful troubleshooting to occur.  Do you see errors on the interface?  Clear the counters and watch for a while.

scott